Saturday, July 9, 2011

On my weight

I am fat. I am 5'7 and weight between 210 and 220lbs. This used to bother me a lot, well, not the 220, but when I was around 180, I used to hate myself. I thought I was gross and disgusting. I thought that I didn't deserve someone to be good to me, because, look at me, aren't I disgusting? But I'm not. 


I'm beautiful, and it took my  special halley girl to show me just how beautiful I am. She held me and told me how absolutely gorgeous I was, and it made me feel better.  She showed me that I'm not disgusting and that I deserve to be with someone who treats me like a princess. Just a fat princess. Now, I feel silly for caring about my weight like that. Yeah, I should drop some to be healthy, and I may do that, but not a whole lot, because, you know what, I like me just the way I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment