Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Fucking

Well, guys, it's time we talk even more about sex! My halley has a wonderful post up over on her blog. And I could never hope to equal it, but I do want to tell you how it feels to have such purely animalistic sex, just like she did.

See, I lose track of me and her. I lose track of my actions and her responses. There's so much pleasure and so much pain that I can't tell if I want it to stop, and even if a part of me did, I couldn't tell it to say no because this is just so good that the pain can never equal the pleasure, and I'm digging my nails into her and I'm not knowing what she feels or what's going on and I'm not hearing her or seeing her or even feeling her because I can't feel seperate enough from her to experience her. I just am her, and she is me and it feels so good, and I keep coming back to good, because all of my thoughts have turned to pleasure and all of my words have flown away. I can barely think good, and there's so much good and I can't feel anything else and I'm lost in her and I don't want to move and I want to squirm and I just want more, more, more, but I don't think I can take more because I don't know what will happen if I cum anymore and I'm watching her beauty, but I can't tell that she's not me, and I want it to go on forever and I want, I want, I can't stop wanting and the isatiable desire builds andd the more I get the more I want and I almost thank god that it doesn't stop, but then I remember this is not god, this is halley, but maybe halley is god, and then I want to worship her, I want to thank her, I want to scream my gratitude for her but my words are still gone so I settle on a moan, a loud, animalistic grunt and a scream, and I can't remember my name or the alphabet, and I don't remember who I am except that I belong with her and I can't remember what I like except this, just more of this feeling, just this forever, and there's good everywhere and I'm covered and wet and the only words I can remember are good and more, and I know that's what I want and I don't know anything about life except this, and that this is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment