Friday, July 8, 2011

Anitilian


Halley and I have our own language. We call it Anitilian. Now, it's not an entire language; It's a decently sized set of words that evolved themselves from purposeful baby talk, sleepy mistakes, and wanting to talk about "inappropriate" things in front of people who could affect us with their consequences. That we can talk in a way that no one else knows makes me unbelievably happy. I feel so mmmmm, the anitilian word for something a bit more than comfort and warmth, based on the natural contented sigh type noise we make when together. I may describe more of the language because it slips up every once in a while when I talk or write to other people, so, when here, instead of changing it, I'll explain the word meaning and it's origin. I'll start you off with one she described on her own blog.

Namic- a mix between play pretend kid games and sexual roleplay, deeply involved and participated in by both of us.
Origin- Interesting relationship dynamic,   relationship dynamic, lationship namic, namic

Anitilian- Our personal language
origin- a corruption of the common letters in our full names. "anytlean" was how it started, and we changed the spelling to one we found better.

No comments:

Post a Comment