Tuesday, July 12, 2011

How I masturbate- parallel of Halley

Okay, guys, so the blog description promised "sex" as the second thing on here! So, it's about damn time that I talked about something sexual! Okay, okay, so we're all uncomfortable talking about things like this. Everyone does it (or just about) and it's a good thing for us all! Also, Halleyland readers, I'd like to share with you a different perspective on how it goes, because, guys, I don't know if you've heard, but everyone's different. And this includes masturbating differently.

I'm hard to get off. I can't do it without a lot lot lot of stimulation. And it used to make me so pissed that it's unbelievable. So, the advice she gave you, about relaxing? Yeah, do it. I had to calm the fuck down before I could masturbate effectively. After relaxation, there are lots of things you can do. I use water too.

You see, first, I fill our tub with water. Our tub makes it easy because it's a jacuzzi tub, with the jets and stuff. (my dad does a lot of side work as a lowe's installer, so he gets all of our normally expensive appliances for incredibly reduced prices.) All I do is get in, relax for a minute, turn on the water jets, and turn down the water pressure on every jet except for one. Then, I curl around it with my feet up on the side of the tub. I wriggle around until it's at an angle to push back the skin by itself and directly hit my clitoris. I generally don't move once it's there and let the water do the rest of the work. I've recently found that using a little diluted tea-tree oil (used in shampoo to prevent lice and help overly oily hair)  helps out for me. I just apply it to the general area I use to masturbate. I'd reccommend trying this with an extremely diluted amount first if you want to try it out. depending on your sensitivity level, too much could cause burning feeling or a rash.

Personally, I like to try to sing through it all. I guess that's weird. Well, I know that's really weird, but I find it's an amusing challenge. And leaning to be quiet or at least sound like you're doing something non-sexual can be beneficial. You never know when you might have some annoying neighbor or roomate who doesn't want to hear you having sex. You should try it for the fun of it, guys. :) It might make you giggle and it'll help keep it not too serious. It doesn't need to be all that serious. It should be fun, and for me, this is just the way to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment